Communication strategy and implementation support
Subscribe to my newsletter:
The strategy is the map that charts the directions to which the brand is heading. Often entrepreneurs skip the strategy and rush to start promoting, risking generalist communication without a clear audience and vague messages that often don’t get results.
What a communication strategy contains: communication audit, goal setting, brand positioning, audience, messages, communication channels, tactics, special campaigns, editorial plan, measurement of the results.
What is the process for a communication strategy?
- Brief – We set up a 30 minutes meeting where we discuss about the brand
- Brief – Fill in a short questionnaire
- Debriefing – Meeting to clarify any questions
- Signing the contract
- Work on the strategy with a deadline we both agreed on
- Strategy delivery and presentation call
- Strategy implementation support (optional)
Depending on the size of the document, as a Word document, as a PowerPoint presentation or as Word document + PowerPoint presentation.
Minimum two weeks.
Depending on the strategy, I can provide an implementation team with support from me.
The price depends on the complexity of the strategy and varies between 1000 – 4000 euros.